QBrowser is a web browser for power users. Based on Microsoft
Internet Explorer, it can open multiple web pages at the same time.
Using its powerful scripting capabilites, you can automate tasks and
you can even modify web pages while you visit them. The modified
result can be saved to disk.
New in version 1.8
- import/export bookmarks (File/Import and Export)
- add URL to security zone (File/Add to Zone)
- register for Default Programs selection in Windows Vista
- don't update the URL in the address while it has the focus
- support for special keys on Microsoft keyboard (WM_APPCOMMAND)
- enable the "Open in new tab" command in the context menu