Raduga is the music automation software for radio stations, clubs
and shops. You create playlists simply by dragging audio files from
the Windows Explorer into the Raduga window. Then you can rearrange
the songs by dragging them with the mouse from one position to another.
When you're finished with the playlist, turn on your radio equipment,
press the play button and you are on air. That's it.
- An icon in the system tray displays the current song
- The tray icon menu provides access to common functions while Raduga is hidden behind other windows
- Large toolbar buttons make it easier to use Raduga with touchscreen controls
- Add-ins can be enabled and disabled without restart
- Scheduled events can expire automatically during long pre-recorded shows
Wana try it yourself? Just download the
free demo version of Raduga.
Please contact your nearest distributor
if you are interested in purchasing Raduga. If you have any questions or
comments, feel free to contact the WoLoSoft