Using player modes
The drop down menu at the bottom of Raduga (default value is 'Normal') allows to switch the
player modes quickly.
- Stops after each played track and selects the next track. Press the
Play button or the P key to start the next track.
- Plays all tracks in the order of the playlist and stops at the playlists
- Plays all tracks in the order of the playlist and restarts playing if the
playlists end is reached.
- Plays the track in a random sequence.
- Plays all tracks in the order of the playlist. Shuffles the playlist and
starts over after the last track. If a Sheduled
Playlist is loaded in Shuffle mode, the new playlist is shuffled
automatically before it starts with the first track.
- Intro Scan
- Plays a short intro clip of each track. Use the
Options | Intro Scan dialog to configure
Intro Scan parameters.