What's in Raduga 3.9?
- Add-in configuration dialog. Add-ins can be activated or deactivated without restarting Raduga
- scheduler configuration dialog. Long overdue pending events can be skipped after a specified time
- Scheduled events are no longer skipped on manual "Play" or "Next"
- The log file now also includes manually started jingles
- Large toolbar buttons with text. This helps when you use Raduga with a touchsceen.
- Minimize to tray
- Option to remove the position slider
- Option to lock toolbars
- Integrated Web Browser. For example, you can display a news ticker while using Raduga in full screen mode
- Redesigned dialogs for scheduled events and jingles
- New automation method Player.PlayEvents()
- Digitally signed setup program for better security
- Includes Juke 3.8.8