1. Use menu File|New or click to create a new playlist. Alternately you may open an already existing playlist using the File|Open... menu or the toolbar button .
2. Insert your tracks using your preferred method from the following:
3. Use 'drag and drop' or the blue arrows to change the sequence of playlist items as necessary.
|Note: It is now possible to add another album
like a media file to the current playlist. When this playlist item is due, the
current playlist will be replaced by the specified album. So it is wise to set the
next playlist as the last item of the previous playlist if you use the normal player mode.|
To have more than one album on screen at once, you must open another instance of Raduga.
4. To remove a track from an album or mini playlist, highlight the track, and use
menu Edit|Remove or click on in the top toolbar.
NOTE: This does not remove the track from the hard drive.
5. Save the album with an appropriate filename (File|Save As...). Ensure it is saved as type 'Album' (*.alb).
6. When you have created a playlist (or mini playlist), it's total length can be calculated by pressing "L" on the keyboard. The total playing time will be displayed in a dialog box.
|Note: Raduga thinks that whatever is highlighted in blue on the list is the current one playing. If you are moving a track around your playlist, that track is the highlighted one, even if something else in the list is playing. Take care in these situations to always highlight the actual track that is playing with plenty of time before Raduga plays the next track.|